Work at the Student Statesmanship Institute!
We are currently looking for a new Executive Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing ministry focused on building the Kingdom one teen at a time.
Executive Administrator Job Description
General: The Executive Administrator must be a reliable, detail-orientated person. Comfortable and proficient with common office software. This person should be able to work well with people, both via the phone and in person and conduct themselves in a mature and professional manner.
Responsibilities: Assist the COO and provide administrative support to the President, COO and all departments as needed.
Skills: Organization, Interpersonal Relations, Problem Solving, Excellent Oral and Written Communication
Desired Experience: Microsoft Office Suite, data base management, and general office work
Job responsibilities to include but not limited to the following.
- Provide administrative support to the President, Chief Operations Officer, and Director of Programs
- Assist with grant requests/applications and other development communications
- Filing and record keeping for development department
- Banquet – General planning, enter registration document and database, recruit volunteers for mailing, calling and day-of assistance, and any other tasks as deemed necessary
- Summer Program – Enter registrations into database and track in the Student Report, facilitate in-house printing, plan and purchase supplies, recruit volunteers, track and fill all Program orders, and any other tasks as deemed necessary
- Onsite Program – purchase all supplies, facilitate in-house printing, recruit volunteers to assemble all student and staff information, and any other tasks as deemed necessary
- General Office Administration
- Develop, maintain and improve office procedures
- Pick up, sort and distribute mail. Update donor tracking with daily donations, route checks, answer phones and route calls/take messages, maintain office voicemail
- Purchase and route Christmas, birthday, sympathy, and get-well cards.
- Maintain and organize inventory and stock (including office supplies, kitchen supplies, collateral materials, books for book table)
- Prepare Outlook calendar, Student Report (January-July) for staff meetings
- Prepare refreshments for quarterly board meetings
- Scheduling and preparation for speaking Engagements – pack supplies, process and fulfill book orders
- Facilitate in-house printing, file bulk mailing forms, purchase first class stamps, drop off mailings at Post Office, volunteer recruitment
- Assist Bookkeeper with mailing monthly receipts
- Data Entry
- Manage the SSI database for use in record keeping and mailings
- Assist with financial data entry and record keeping
- Any other duties as may be assigned
The Executive Administrator reports to the Chief Operations Officer
- Compensation: Commensurate with education, experience and position within the confines of a limited, nonprofit organization budget
- Paid vacation time, holidays and personal days