Student Support Center
Welcome to the LEAD Online Student Support Center. This page is a resource to assist you with any technical difficulty you might be experiencing. There are several issues that you might be able to fix yourself, but it is also important to know when to ask for help.
Please call the office at (517) 321-6233 immediately if any of the following are true:
- You can’t access a class session, caucus meeting, or committee meeting.
- You aren’t sure where to go online to get to a session.
- Your internet connection dies suddenly and you don’t know when you will be able to rejoin a session.
- You missed part of a session and would like to request a recording.
- You can’t log in or recover your password to Moodle.
- You have tried troubleshooting an issue and still need help.