Mission & Philosophy
Transferring our heritage to future generations by training young people to be effective leaders and Ambassadors for Christ and by encouraging adults to impart a legacy of faith to the leaders of tomorrow.
In our mission of empowering young people to change their world for good, we seek to:
- CULTIVATE desire in young people to discover God’s design, purpose, calling and destiny for their lives through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- HELP young people develop a comprehensive Biblical worldview to apply God’s eternal truths to every area of life.
- IMPART knowledge as relevant for our everyday world and not just confined to personal spiritual matters.
- INSPIRE young people to be Godly leaders in their generation.
- Young people are our most important resource, comprising a small part of the current population, yet representing 100% of our future.
- Every individual has a unique God-given purpose that cannot be fulfilled by anyone else. Their ability to fulfill that purpose is greatly enhanced through the development of their full leadership potential.
- Sustaining the vitality of our society depends on the modeling of and transferring of those moral and social ideals to the next generation.
- The blessings of liberty are dependent on personal virtue and civic responsibility.
- The essential qualities of good citizenship, regardless of one’s vocation, include an appreciation of and participation in civil society best developed through hands-on, true-to-life leadership experiences.
Statement of Faith
- There is one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, creator of all things visible and invisible, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God and the Savior of all humanity, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life culminating in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood, bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father. He will come a second time at the end of this age.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation, which is by grace, through repentance and faith in what Jesus did on the cross.
- It is the present ministry of the indwelling Holy Spirit that enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- There will be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- There is a spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Biblical Worldview Principles
- Every individual is created in the image of God with a divine purpose and intrinsic value.
- We are called to wholehearted commitment to Christ as Lord of Heaven and earth.
- Our primary identity is to be found in Christ and our primary mission is to be Ambassadors for Christ who live out our faith not only in our families, church and vocation, but also in the culture as responsible citizens in a civil society.
- God’s Word is the foundation of truth intended to be applied outward into every sphere of life.