Job Opening: Office Coordinator
WORK AT THE STUDENT STATESMANSHIP INSTITUTE!
We are currently looking for a new Office Coordinator! This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing ministry focused on building the Kingdom one teen at a time.
JOB DESCRIPTION: OFFICE COORDINATOR
SSI is seeking a new team member who is engaging, organized, driven, and will complement the ministry environment.
This full or part-time position is responsible for the day-to-day office administration and bookkeeping needs. Including but not limited to office scheduling, mailings, program preparation, administrative support including data entry, record keeping, accounts payable/receivable, deposits, processing payments and donations.
In addition, this position is responsible for regulation compliance I.e 990, industry annual reports, financial statements, 1099’s and solicitation licenses.
*Other responsibilities may vary depending on individual experience, interests, and strengths.
- A heart for ministry
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic planning, time-management, and scheduling skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Critical thinking and quick-learning skills
- General computer literacy including Microsoft Suite
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to keep deadlines, follow instructions, and take corrections
- Exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of financial practices
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Experience working in bookkeeping or similar field
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online and CRM databases
**If you are interested in this position yet lack some of the Preferred Qualifications, there is training available for the right candidate. In your application, please note your interest in on-the-job training.