Job Opening: Communications Coordinator
WORK AT THE STUDENT STATESMANSHIP INSTITUTE!
We are currently looking for a new Communications Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing ministry focused on building the Kingdom one teen at a time.
Job Description: Communications Coordinator
SSI is looking to add a staff member who is engaging, organized, driven, and will complement the ministry environment.
This full-time position is responsible for coordinating the ministry’s communications and collaboratively creating and managing a diverse range of outreach materials. The Communications Coordinator will oversee website maintenance, social media, and other digital communications. They also manage publication projects including documents, brochures, and other promotional materials.
*Other responsibilities may vary depending on individual experience, interests, and strengths.
- A heart for ministry
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic planning, time-management, and scheduling skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Critical thinking and quick-learning skills
- General computer literacy including Microsoft Suite
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to keep deadlines, follow instructions, and take correction
- Exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Identify the “voice” of the ministry and communicate in that specific style
- Able to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience creating targeted content
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Experience working in customer relations or similar field
- Graphic design: Adobe suite
**If you are interested in this position yet lack some of the Preferred Qualifications, there is training available for the right candidate. In your application, please note your interest in on-the-job training.
Communications Coordinator Job Application
Office & Mailing Address:SSI
4407 W. St. Joe Hwy.
Lansing, MI 48917 Phone: 517-321-6233 Email: email@example.com
Transferring our Judeo-Christian heritage to future generations by training young people to be effective leaders and Ambassadors for Christ and by encouraging adults to impart a legacy of faith to the leaders of tomorrow.
In our mission of empowering young people to change their world for good, we seek to:
CULTIVATE desire in young people to discover God’s design, purpose, calling and destiny for their lives through the Lord Jesus Christ.
HELP young people develop a comprehensive Biblical worldview to apply God’s eternal truths to every area of life.
IMPART knowledge as relevant for our everyday world and not just confined to personal spiritual matters.
INSPIRE young people to be Godly leaders in their generation.