Job Opening: Communications Coordinator
WORK AT THE STUDENT STATESMANSHIP INSTITUTE!
We are currently looking for a new Communications Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing ministry focused on building the Kingdom one teen at a time.
Job Description: Communications Coordinator
SSI is seeking a new team member who is engaging, organized, driven, and will complement the ministry environment.
This full-time position is responsible for coordinating the ministry’s communications and collaboratively creating and managing a diverse range of outreach materials. The Communications Coordinator will oversee website maintenance, social media, and other digital communications. They also manage publication projects including documents, brochures, and other promotional materials.
*Other responsibilities may vary depending on individual experience, interests, and strengths.
- A heart for ministry
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic planning, time-management, and scheduling skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Critical thinking and quick-learning skills
- General computer literacy including Microsoft Suite
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to keep deadlines, follow instructions, and work collaboratively to design content
- Exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience creating targeted content
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Identify the “voice” of the ministry and communicate in that specific style
- Experience working in customer relations or similar field
- Experience with graphic design software i.e. Adobe Suite, Canva
- Experience editing video
**If you are interested in this position yet lack some of the Preferred Qualifications, there is training available for the right candidate. In your application, please note your interest in on-the-job training.