Job Opening: Director of Operations
WORK AT THE STUDENT STATESMANSHIP INSTITUTE!
We are currently looking for a new Director of Operations! This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing ministry focused on building the Kingdom one teen at a time.
JOB DESCRIPTION: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
SSI is seeking a new team member who is engaging, organized, driven, and will complement the ministry environment.
This full-time salaried position is responsible for supporting the CEO and Board of Directors to implement vision, planning, development, communication, and executive administration as well as providing financial oversight and directing the budget process. The Director of Operations also oversees operational and administrative functions and oversees management of all current programs.
*Other responsibilities may vary depending on individual experience, interests, and strengths.
- A heart for ministry
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic planning, time-management, and scheduling skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Critical thinking and quick-learning skills
- General computer literacy including Microsoft Suite
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to keep deadlines, follow instructions, and take correction
- Exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Experience in the following areas:
- Managing a team
- Human Resources
- Financial management
**If you are interested in this position yet lack some of the Preferred Qualifications, there is training available for the right candidate. In your application, please note your interest in on-the-job training.