LEAD Online Technological Information
Platforms and Technology:
LEAD Online will utilize Zoom for lectures and video interaction and Moodle for hosting materials and forums.
- Make sure you have an account with Zoom.
- Give us the email connected to that Zoom account.
- Always log-in using this account.
LEAD Online staff will contact registered students to schedule appointments with each family to ensure access to the platforms and to perform a test run. If you have any trouble setting up or accessing these platforms before or during camp, please call our office at 517-321-6233.
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, microphone, and speakers or headphones. A headset with a microphone is recommended, but not required.
- For a PC, you should be running Windows 7 or newer.
- For a Mac, you should be running OS 10.9 or newer.
- Read more about requirements for browsers and other hardware types (like tablets) here.
- Make sure that your internet browser is up to date. Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are supported by both Moodle and Zoom.
- While you can access Zoom through your internet browser, for the smoothest experience, we ask that you download the Zoom app for free here: https://zoom.us/download
- Moodle can be accessed by visiting https://lead.moodle.school/login/index.php. You can also download the free Moodle app in your app store or by visiting https://download.moodle.org/mobile. To log in to Moodle, you will need your username and password. Contact our office if you are not sure what those are.